Transforming asset integrity with predictive analytics
Who We Are:
SolSpec was founded in 2017 under a vision to improve environmental and public safety, and to increase efficiencies for the energy industry.
SolSpec is a Denver-based software company that specializes in the processing and analysis of geospatial data.
We have a combined 120 years of knowledge in environmental and natural sciences.
260 years of knowledge in geospatial data and remote sensing.
155 years of knowledge in machine learning and software development.
Why We're Different:
Higher resolution, 3D processing
Our typical data resolution is in the range of 5cm accuracy, ensuring our predictive analytics have the best raw data to start.
- More accurate imagery reveals more subtle problems
- Time savings from avoiding low-quality data guesswork
Our data warehouse is monstrously fast
Cloud computing offers us incredible scaling, when massive datasets are in use, to give you incredible control, quickly.
- On-demand server resources saving time in analysis
- Eliminating your aging hardware infrastructure and storage requirements
Machine learning meets geology
Years of accelerated machine learning gives us slip prediction and change detection capabilities never before possible.
- Predictive analytics help prioritize where to spend your resources
- Capturing subtle problems never before detectable in analytics
Analytics built for decision-making
With geologists on staff, your data is prioritized and presented in a way that will lead to decision-making and definitive action.
- Focusing on real problems and identifying real urgency
- Minimize data analysis time with business-driven reporting
Case Studies and News
SolSpec Tech Talk: Bitner Goes Serverless
“Serverless” technologies allow for the easy provisioning and automatic scaling of resources that are limited in time and memory. Using serverless solutions from various providers can provide substantial cost savings for intermittent workloads and substantial scaling without any of the headaches...
Let's figure out how Solspec can transform your asset integrity data